Organisational Development Conference (DURBAN)
Time & Location
About The Event
The practice of good organisational development result in organisational effectiveness. As an OD specialist, it is becoming ever more important for you to put processes in place for developing an organisation to be more effective at accomplishing its goals. This involves changing people and organisations for positive growth.
For OD to continue to grow as a profession, OD practitioners must continue to develop the capabilities and competencies needed to accurately assess the current and future needs of organisations that promote effective organisational change, adaptability and sustainability.
Organisations with best OD practices are able to;
- benefit from high efficiency and increased productivity
- build a sustainable high-performing organisational culture in which employees take an active part in achieving the required output
- increase creativity and innovation through employee engagement
- solve the problems of aligning and integrating diverse cultural elements
- KR designed this comprehensive programme to develop you and enhance your capacity as a champion to organisational effectiveness. Attend this conference on the 19 – 20 September 2018 in Durban to learn from South Africa’s top OD experts!
Who should attend:
- Heads of OD
- OD Specialists
- Head of Organisation Design
- Organisation Design Specialists
- Organisational Practitioners
- HR Directors
- Transformation Directors and Managers
- HR Managers
- Work Study Analysts
- Change Managers
- Organisation Effectiveness Managers
- Learning and Development Practitioners
Why you should attend this event:
- Hear what the future of OD is?
- Sharpening your OD toolkit
- Streamline your OD interventions after learning how to design an OD intervention from A-Z
- Stay current by adopting the latest intervention methods and improvements that are driven towards thriving as opposed to just surviving amongst complex economic and societal issues.
- Learn to make optimum strategic OD decisions that are aligned with the organisation’s objectives.
- This programme and its speakers will challenge your approach to OD and prepare you to adapt your function in today’s fast paced and ever-changing world.
- Grow your network – this is a unique opportunity for you to connect, share and learn from other OD professionals.
For more information about this event contact Siphiwe Mashoene on +27 11 706 6009 or firstname.lastname@example.org