L&D Strategies during COVID-19 | Discussions with Learning Leaders
Time & Location
About The Event
While a crisis disrupts, it also offers unique opportunities for change. These are difficult times for everyone, but a company’s investment in its workforce could determine how quickly it recovers after COVID-19. Paying attention to employees during this pandemic is what can prevent a company from ending up worse off in the long run.
In this session we will hear from learning and development leaders who will share:
- How their function is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How and what they are doing to help their people adapt to the “new normal”, keep relevant, and prepare for the uncertainty ahead.
- What have we learnt?
- Sharing some of their challenges, successes and lessons learnt. What will we do differently?
- What have we started doing and what have we stopped?
- How the learning function has helped the organisation during this time?
- How have training needs changed?
- And more!
- Germinah Nyikana, Group Learning and Development, HomeChoice SA
- Dvorah Stein, Consultant and Learning Leader, Cape Union Mart
- Yolanda Jordaan, Head of Learning, Nedbank
- Nompilo (Lolly) Gwabavu, Learning Manager, Hollard
Facilitated by Linda van der Loo, Learning Innovator (past Head of L&D @ Standard Bank Group)
L&D Community Members: FREE
For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Debbie Atwell
Debbie@knowres.co.za | +27 83 651 1664