L&D Community Networking Breakfast
Time & Location
About The Event
09:00-09:45: Re-igniting your creativity by Lana Leas Roy (Founder Goats2Unicorns)
- Why creativity is one of the top 3 skills required by people in the workplace.
- Why we have been "educated out of our creativity".
- The creativity CODE.
- We are all born creative: It's all about reigniting our creativity muscle.
- Let’s have some fun! Mashing up: A game-changer for your business.
09:45-11:00: OPEN DISCUSSION - Shifting L&D mindsets from being traditional L&D to future-fit
- Germinah Nyikana, Head: L&D, Homechoice
- Judy Robison, GM: Learning, WNS-Ucademy
- Lesley Bam (ex-national L&D Manager: Glacier, and winner of the BWA 2018 Regional Business Woman of the Year Award)
- Kobus Louw, Founder, Managing Director, Digemy
Sponsored by: Lesson Desk