Tue, 23 Oct|
HR Strategy Conference
Turning strategy into great organisational performance
Time & Location
23 Oct 2018, 08:00 – 16:00
Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
About The Event
Forward-thinking leadership teams are now creating their people strategy as an integral part of their strategic business planning process, no longer left to HR to determine in isolation. These organisations shape their plans to meet their workforce needs, knowing that their most important competitive advantage is the ability to develop a sound HR strategy that integrates with the immediate business needs and macro factors surrounding that business.
The purpose of the KR HR Strategy conference is to bring together HR leaders to discuss the latest in HR and business strategy. This interactive case study driven conference will provide valuable professional insights and practical takeaways, all designed to help you shape the future of your company.
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Gain first hand insights from the most influential organisations
- Be Inspired by the most distinguished minds in HR and people management in South Africa
- Learn from the exemplary workplace practices of South Africa’s highest-performing companies
- Become an effective voice in boardroom discussions, offering strategies that align to business objectives and maximise employee contributions.
- Get equipped with tools to become a strategic partner on the leadership team
- Increase your ability to leverage organisational culture, enhance integration and build energy in order to achieve global competitive capacity.
- Discover what it takes to lead your organisation’s workforce towards ongoing success
- Improve your skills to identify where and how HR can powerfully affect the development and execution of strategy
- Return to your workplace ready to inspire your human resources team with the vision and skills to be an integral part of organisational strategy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This conference is designed exclusively for Senior HR, Learning and Development and Strategy leaders who have been given the responsibility of helping shape the strategic direction of their organisations.
For more information about the Conference, please contact Busie Mhlanga-Mjimba on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 11 706 6009.