Exceptional Workplaces - Creating Purpose-Driven Organisations
Time & Location
About The Event
Retaining your top talent is key to the growth (and success) of your organisation. And yet, it’s never been harder to keep employees truly engaged and loyal. Today talent retention is about more than just remuneration packages, growth opportunities or flexible working. Key players in your industry want to work for exceptional workplaces. And in order to be an exceptional workplace, you need to tap into the core values of your employees. Today’s most sought-after companies are purpose-driven organisations, with strong values that their employees truly buy-into.
By attending the Creating Exceptional Workplaces Conference you will:
- Learn how purpose can impact your bottom line
- Improve your operations by making your vision central to your organisation’s values
- Get insights on how to transform your company into a purposeful organisation
- Connect with your customers through purposeful interventions
- Build trust and credibility by creating a purposeful and meaningful workplace
- Discover how to build a purpose driven organisation from companies like Unilever, Woolworths, The Nelson Mandela Foundation, Symphonia for SA, Habitat for Humanity and more!
- Be inspired to work for a purpose!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This conference is designed exclusively for change leaders, practitioners, and executives responsible for transformation and direction setting. Expected titles include directors, heads of departments and managers of:
- Organisational development
- HR Executives
- Senior HR Managers
- Employee Engagement Specialists
- Talent Managers
- Managing Directors
- CSR Managers
- OD Practitioners
- Learning and Development Practitioners
For more information about the Conference, please contact Siphiwe Mashoene on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 11 706 6009.